The Garmin HRM-Pro heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology, giving you more training options. Consistently receive accurate heart rate data on your Garmin device, in online training apps – including Zwift – or even on compatible fitness equipment at the gym.
Track Running Dynamics
As well as heart rate, the HRM-Pro captures running dynamics – such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more – that can help you improve your form.
Never Miss a Beat
While your watch is out of range, the HRM-Pro stores heart rate data and then sends tit to your watch once your swim, run, ride or training session is finished. It will also store and sync steps, calories and intensity minutes so you can focus on your training and not on your tech.
Comfort and Convenience
The Garmin HRM-Pro features a small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module that is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The user-replaceable coin cell battery lasts for up to one year.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0-142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 1.7 oz (49 g)
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.5”-42.0” (60.0-106.0 cm); 23.5”-56.0” (60.0-142.0 cm) with optional strap extender
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 12 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Operating temperature: 14°F-122°F (-10°C-50°C)
- Radio frequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Number of concurrent BLE connections supported: 2
- Number of concurrent ANT connections supported: No limit
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- BLE heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- ANT+ running dynamics: yes
- Stand-alone activity monitoring (steps, all-day heart rate, calories and intensity minutes)
- Supports TrueUp
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes