The Carmin Edge 530 Bike Computer is a class leading device, that includes;
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more¹
- Cycling safety features² include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
- Take Your Training to the Next Level | Edge 530 goes beyond data collection — providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best.
- Ride with Confidence | Your Edge 530 device takes safety seriously. It allows for group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack². It also has incident detection, which automatically sends your location to emergency contacts if it detects an incident.
- Navigate Every Turn | Edge 530 is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. To help you ride like a local, popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most traveled by fellow cyclists. And Edge 530 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.
- Tame the Trails | When you need a change of scenery, Edge 530 is your go-to guide for mountain biking. Start by downloading the free Trailforks app from our Connect IQ Store, and then unlock the map content on your
- Edge. Trailforks includes the best, most up-to-date information, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more. During the ride, Edge 530 tracks the epic details with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time. Other mountain biking features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and accelerometer data, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time.