EHP Labs OxyShred is the most advanced and effective thermogenic fat burner ever developed. Like the other flavours in the range, OxyShred Mango induces hyper-lipolysis, which is a complex process of super-efficient and enhanced burning of the subcutaneous fat molecules. The key to this process is a unique Hyper-Lipolysis Matrix based on proprietary ratios and concentrations of a number of ingredients:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: OxyShred is the first super potent thermogenic compound to incorporate Green Coffee Bean Extract. A Chlorogenic acid is the active compound in Green Coffee Bean Extract which has been recently proven to work in the intestinal tract to inhibit the absorption of calories in the stomach lining. Green Coffee Bean Extract also works along multiple pathways to reduce body fat and blood glucose levels.
- Chromium Picolinate: This chemical compound is important in restricting insulin resistance and glycogen tolerance levels in the body. Research findings indicate that chromium picolinate also reduces carbohydrate cravings. By consuming less carbohydrates, the body is forced into ketosis mode where it burns fat to fuel the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Acetyl L-Carnitine promotes the transportation of free fatty acids into the mitochondria (core of the cells), where they are burned off as energy. This ultimately means more fat and less carbohydrates and protein, will be burned off as energy. Acetyl L-Carnitine also assists muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Higenamine: Higenamine is a beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic agonist, meaning that it will stimulate the nervous system to boost metabolism and promote the break-down of subcutaneous adipose tissue (stubborn fat cells stored under skin). Higenamine encourages your body to release triglycerides from your fat cells, and when combined with acetyl l-carnitine, the free form fatty acids will be transported to the mitochondria to be converted to pure naturally produced energy.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Scientific research findings suggest that CLA works by blocking the main enzymes that are responsible for encouraging fat cells to store additional fat and expand in size. The specific CLA used in OxyShred is CLA-10. This form of CLA is responsible for the metabolisation of fat cells.
Grapefruit Seed Extract: This important thermogenic ingredient is abundant in polyphenolic compounds and provides an anti-obesity effect and an enhancement of insulin sensitivity (which is the opposite of insulin resistance). Most notable among these compounds are anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, which are two types of flavonoids. Also present are non-flavonoid polyphenols, such as the longevity-inducing compound resveratrol
- Oleuropein: The EHP Labs research scientists identified oleuropein as holding numerous fat loss activating properties. In an animal study conducted, oleuropein raised the thyroid hormone T3 by 2.5 times above the standard levels. In a separate animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis and lipolysis. OxyShred has the ideal dosage of oleuropein for optimal lipolysis.
- Guggulsterone: Numerous scientific studies have shown that guggulsterone can significantly lower both serum low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and triglycerides. This promotes the oxidation of fat cells in the body. Guggulsterone has also been found to be a powerful antioxidant, anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, memory enhancing and anti-cancer pharmacological activities.
African Wild Mango: EHP Labs scientists conducted a placebo controlled study of African Wild Mango which produced results of increase weight loss and improved blood test results in obese human volunteers when compared with the placebo. African Wild Mango encourages weight loss through the reduction of adipose tissue (white fatty tissue).
- Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones have been referred to as nature?s miracle weight loss ingredient. Raspberry ketones contain a substance that is very similar to synephrine. Synephrine has thermogenic effects on the body that promotes increased metabolic rate, supports a normal, healthy appetite, and supports energy (ATP) production. Since the active ingredients in raspberry ketones resembles synephrine, research papers suggest that it may help support a similar weight-loss effect. As a natural compound, raspberry ketone enhances fat loss without the harsh side effects of synthetic diet compounds.
EHP Labs OxyShred Mango also includes several immunity support ingredients. This is because the body undergoes significant physiological and hormonal changes when it speeds up its metabolism and oxidizes fat molecules. As a result, EHP Labs wants to ensure that you remain fit, strong and healthy while losing weight and have included the following immunity boosters in OxyShred:
- L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in muscle cells. It is essential for optimal immune system functioning, strength, stamina and recovery.
- Vitamin C: Although the body does not naturally produce and store Vitamin C, it is essential for the proper functioning and boosting of the immune system. The body processes tyrosine as a precursor to producing several important hormones and neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and dopamine.
- Taurine: When taurine is combined with caffeine anhydrous, EHP Labs studies have found that muscular endurance may increase up to 50%.
- B Vitamins Full Spectrum: OxyShred is one of the only thermogenic fat burners on the market to contain the full B Vitamins spectrum. B Vitamins are essential for energy production.
OxyShred Ultra is available in a range of great tasting flavours, including Pink Grapefruit, Guava Paradise, Kiwi Strawberry, Mango, Orange Gummy, Passionfruit, and Wild Melon.
- Induces hyper-lipolysis, commonly known as fat burning
- Boosts immunity
- Improves endurance
- Supports memory function
How to Use OxyShred
Mix 1 scoop of OxyShred Mango with 295ml of chilled water. For optimum results take twice daily; first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and on training days, consume 15 minutes prior to exercise. For maximum absorption, avoid eating or consuming a protein shake within 20 minutes after consumption.
If you want to maximise fat burning results, combine OxyShred with additional EHP Labs Acetyl L-Carnitine.