EHP Labs OxyShred
EHP Labs OxyShred is the most advanced and effective thermogenic fat burner ever developed. Like the other flavours in the range, OxyShred induces hyper-lipolysis, which is a complex process of super-efficient and enhanced burning of the subcutaneous fat molecules. The key to this process is a unique Hyper-Lipolysis Matrix based on proprietary ratios and concentrations of a number of ingredients:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: OxyShred is the first super potent thermogenic compound to incorporate Green Coffee Bean Extract. A Chlorogenic acid is the active compound in Green Coffee Bean Extract which has been recently proven to work in the intestinal tract to inhibit the absorption of calories in the stomach lining. Green Coffee Bean Extract also works along multiple pathways to reduce body fat and blood glucose levels.
- Chromium Picolinate: This chemical compound is important in restricting insulin resistance and glycogen tolerance levels in the body. Research findings indicate that chromium picolinate also reduces carbohydrate cravings. By consuming less carbohydrates, the body is forced into ketosis mode where it burns fat to fuel the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Acetyl L-Carnitine promotes the transportation of free fatty acids into the mitochondria (core of the cells), where they are burned off as energy. This ultimately means more fat and less carbohydrates and protein, will be burned off as energy. Acetyl L-Carnitine also assists muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Higenamine: Higenamine is a beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic agonist, meaning that it will stimulate the nervous system to boost metabolism and promote the break-down of subcutaneous adipose tissue (stubborn fat cells stored under skin). Higenamine encourages your body to release triglycerides from your fat cells, and when combined with acetyl l-carnitine, the free form fatty acids will be transported to the mitochondria to be converted to pure naturally produced energy.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Scientific research findings suggest that CLA works by blocking the main enzymes that are responsible for encouraging fat cells to store additional fat and expand in size. The specific CLA used in OxyShred is CLA-10. This form of CLA is responsible for the metabolisation of fat cells.
Grapefruit Seed Extract: This important thermogenic ingredient is abundant in polyphenolic compounds and provides an anti-obesity effect and an enhancement of insulin sensitivity (which is the opposite of insulin resistance). Most notable among these compounds are anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, which are two types of flavonoids. Also present are non-flavonoid polyphenols, such as the longevity-inducing compound resveratrol
- Oleuropein: The EHP Labs research scientists identified oleuropein as holding numerous fat loss activating properties. In an animal study conducted, oleuropein raised the thyroid hormone T3 by 2.5 times above the standard levels. In a separate animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis and lipolysis. OxyShred has the ideal dosage of oleuropein for optimal lipolysis.
- Guggulsterone: Numerous scientific studies have shown that guggulsterone can significantly lower both serum low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and triglycerides. This promotes the oxidation of fat cells in the body. Guggulsterone has also been found to be a powerful antioxidant, anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, memory enhancing and anti-cancer pharmacological activities.
African Wild Mango: EHP Labs scientists conducted a placebo controlled study of African Wild Mango which produced results of increase weight loss and improved blood test results in obese human volunteers when compared with the placebo. African Wild Mango encourages weight loss through the reduction of adipose tissue (white fatty tissue).
- Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones have been referred to as nature?s miracle weight loss ingredient. Raspberry ketones contain a substance that is very similar to synephrine. Synephrine has thermogenic effects on the body that promotes increased metabolic rate, supports a normal, healthy appetite, and supports energy (ATP) production. Since the active ingredients in raspberry ketones resembles synephrine, research papers suggest that it may help support a similar weight-loss effect. As a natural compound, raspberry ketone enhances fat loss without the harsh side effects of synthetic diet compounds.
EHP Labs OxyShred also includes several immunity support ingredients. This is because the body undergoes significant physiological and hormonal changes when it speeds up its metabolism and oxidizes fat molecules. As a result, EHP Labs wants to ensure that you remain fit, strong and healthy while losing weight and have included the following immunity boosters in OxyShred:
- L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in muscle cells. It is essential for optimal immune system functioning, strength, stamina and recovery.
- Vitamin C: Although the body does not naturally produce and store Vitamin C, it is essential for the proper functioning and boosting of the immune system. The body processes tyrosine as a precursor to producing several important hormones and neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and dopamine.
- Taurine: When taurine is combined with caffeine anhydrous, EHP Labs studies have found that muscular endurance may increase up to 50%.
- B Vitamins Full Spectrum: OxyShred is one of the only thermogenic fat burners on the market to contain the full B Vitamins spectrum. B Vitamins are essential for energy production.
OxyShred Ultra is available in a range of great tasting flavours, including Pink Grapefruit, Guava Paradise, Kiwi Strawberry, Mango, Orange Gummy, Passionfruit, and Wild Melon.
- Induces hyper-lipolysis, commonly known as fat burning
- Boosts immunity
- Improves endurance
- Supports memory function
How to Use OxyShred
Mix 1 scoop of OxyShred Orange Gummy with 295ml of chilled water. For optimum results take twice daily; first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and on training days, consume 15 minutes prior to exercise. For maximum absorption, avoid eating or consuming a protein shake within 20 minutes after consumption.
EHP Labs Beyond BCAA
EHP Labs Beyond BCAA Paradise Fruits is scientifically formulated with the optimal proven 2:1:1 ratio of the Branched Chain Amino Acids, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. Combibed with Alpha HICA, Citrulline Malate, Taurine, Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Full Vitamin B Spectrum and Electrolytes, EHP Labs has redefined the BCAA product into an NSF and WADA compliant 100% natural performance enhancing formula.
Beyond BCAA has been formulated by EHP Labs to include the 3 key essential amino acids, leucine, iso-leucine and valine in the clinically proven 2:1:1 ratio. Leucine, Iso-leucine and Valine are scientifically categorized as essential amino acids, meaning that the body cannot synthesize these amino acids on its own and therefore must get adequate amounts through dietary sources. Beyond BCAA also goes beyond the basic branched chain amino acid intra-workout product that is so common place in the industry. The EHP Labs R&D team redefined the foundation BCAA product by adding key natural performing enhancing ingredients to promote faster recovery, efficient muscle protein synthesis, and reduction of lactic acid build and muscle soreness.
Alpha HICA: Alpha HICA is a metabolite of the essential amino acid, leucine. This means that when leucine is consumed and processed by the body, the end product is Alpha HICA. However, supplementation with leucine alone is insufficient to metabolize enough Alpha HICA to utilize its powerful benefits. This is why the scientists at EHP Labs ensured that Beyond BCAA was formulated with additional Alpha HICA. Alpha HICA is transported into muscle cells without being broken down and has been scientifically proven to promote enhanced muscle protein synthesis and muscle tissue preservation. Post workout recovery is enhanced through Alpha HICA supplementation as it promotes increased lean muscle tissue and decreases symptoms of delayed-onset muscle soreness. Alpha HICA reduces lactic acid build-up in the muscles, allowing for longer periods of high-intensity activity before muscle fatigue onset. It also facilities the removal of biological waste products (lactate and ammonia) circulating in the body, and this slows the progression of fatigue.
Citrulline Malate: Citrulline Malate increases blood arginine levels and promotes increased nutrient delivery throughout the body. It also works in conjunction with Alpha HICA to facilitate the removal of biological waste products such as lactate and ammonia, which delays muscle soreness and fatigue onset.
Tyrosine: EHP Labs studies have found that tyrosine supports energy production, stamina and focus, without any jittery side effects. The body processes tyrosine as a precursor to producing several important hormones and neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and dopamine. Taurine: When taurine is combined with tyrosine, EHP Labs studies have found that there is a lift in overall mood and mental focus. During calorie deficit dieting and also post workout, it is important to maintain a positive mood and limit stress hormone release so as to prevent body fat storage and muscle break down.
B Vitamins Full Spectrum: Beyond BCAA is one of the only branched chain amino acid intra-workout product on the market to contain the full B Vitamins spectrum. B Vitamins are essential for energy production and overall health.
Electrolytes: Beyond BCAA has been formulated with vital electrolytes, including nature’s most effectiv, coconut water (in powdered form). Electrolytes, otherwise known as minerals, are essentials for maintaining hydration and osmotic (water) balance in the body during intense exercise or physical activity.
EHP Labs Beyond BCAA is available in a range of great tasting flavours including Strawberry Daiquiri, Paradise Fruits, Passionfruit, Kiwi Strawberry, Mango and Pineapple.
Beyond BCAA Benefits
- Development of Lean Muscle Mass
- Limits Lactic Acid Build up and Muscle Soreness
- Limits Muscle Tissue Breakdown (Anti-Catabolic)
- Limits Cortisol Release and Post Workout Crashes
- Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Muscle Hydration
- Energy and Nutrient Delivery
- Endurance and Stamina
EHP Labs Acetyl L-Carnitine
EHP Labs Acetyl L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that promotes the transportation of free fatty acids into the mitochondria (core of the cells), where this fat is burned off as energy. It also assists in muscle recovery after strenuous exercise and promotes optimal heart and brain function. This fine crystalline powder has a concentrated formula so 1g is equivalent to a single serve.
Acetyl L-Carnitine Benefits
- Mobilizes and transports fat to use it for energy
- Enhances fat burning
- Provides energy throughout the day and improves focus
- Reduces fat storage
- Faster recovery after workouts