A key part of getting the best results possible is making sure that you get the most out of your session when you’re training. It’s also really important that you support your muscles’ natural recovery process after you train to make sure you aren’t leaving potential gains on the table. BCAA Boost Grape Burst contains only the most important ingredients to support your muscle function, performance and recovery so that you’re able to keep getting stronger every time.
Resistance training gives you the stimulus to grow muscle, get stronger and leaner too, but to keep making progress, you need to have a progressive overload. Over time, it becomes difficult to achieve this, and you’ll find the results come much slower than before… or even come to a grinding halt! Get ahead of the pack by supporting your strength goals with the latest BCAA formula by Optimum Nutrition. With no carbohydrates and no caffeine, you get to maximise your natural energy, no matter what time you train.
BCAA Boost Benefits
- 8g of BCAAs per serve (2:1:1 ratio, 4g L-Leucine, 2g Iso-Leucine, 2g L-Valine) to support muscle function, performance and recovery
- 1200mg per serve of electrolytes to support hydration
- 1g of L-Citrulline – additional amino acid support and increase blood flow
- Increased energy during your workouts
- Muscle recovery support to fuel your muscle gains and get stronger every session
- Increased hydration
- No caffeine
- No carbohydrates (so no sugar spikes or crashes)
How To Use BCAA Boost
Mix 1 scoop of BCAA Boost Grape Burst with 300-400ml of cold water and stir or shake until dissolved; about 30 – 45 seconds